Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I think I forgot

To keep posting on this Dag-gone "Blog" business. In recent months rebecca and I have been a little busy. A number of transitions have occurred in our lives and at work. 1: Rebecca is no longer working inpatient Psych. (all hours of the night and day). Now she is doing outpatient psych (a set schedule and weekends off HOORAY). 2: I am now the acting secretary at the dept. of socialwork at Womack (the hospital), boo. I end up doing all kinds of boring repetative tasks that seem to have little to no impact on anything. However, for some mystery reason they must be done. Ugh, this was supposed to last a couple of weeks and we are about to start month number three. 3: we painted a little in our house, not a big change but WHATEVER I NEVER ASKED YOUR STUPID OPINION MAYBE YOU NEED TO CHILL OUT!

so there you have it. I don't have much else to say right now, but maybe I will update this tiny piece of internet faux-estate that I have. PEACE OUT DOODS AND DOODETTES.

1 comment:

Carrie said...

faux-estate. Ha. :) that makes me chuckle.