Saturday, February 16, 2008

From the ashes emerges a butterfly

I'm pretty sure I messed up on the title, either its a cacoon and a phoenix or something. Any way here I am again typing on a thing that I haven't used in a while. There have been a number of changes to the Crozier family in that time. 1. Rebecca is not in the Army any more and 15. we now have a baby, his name is Jacques, or something. I will not list the other 13 changes, even though they are significant I dont feel like it. In other news I stopped writing that story I was doing. Mostly due to a lack of time. I still have a little note book of thoughts in which I pen concepts that may wander into the written page, but as yet this has not occurred. My sister made me look at her Blog again this past night after not having looked at such a thing in months and I decided I should send out my own blog in response. Not in response exactly, since I am not addressing anything that happens in her blog, but more just because. So its not a response at all. Hmm. I find the philosophy of we(blog)s to be fascinating. For whatever reason I find it fascinating that people think that what we have to say is so important that other people would want to read it. I have nothing important to say, and I take a long time to say it. So I will never be a very popular blogger, because people dont want to take fifteen minutes to read about my shoesize or whatever else it is that I happen to write about. On the brightside this gives me the opportunity to write something someplace, something I should probably do more often. It also provides me the opportunity to look at what I wrote in the past and roll my eyes at the nonsense that I thought passed for original thought. Well, at any rate here I am writing myself into the annuls of internet obscurity for the world to look at. When I run for public office this is going to be a real thorn in my side. However by that point if you dont have a we(blog) people wont even know what you stand for, not that people care now. Forward march.

No comments: