Monday, November 03, 2008

Baby booties

I find that we, at the Crozier household, seem to have a lot of discussion about Jacobs bottom. Whether the fact that he has managed to form a new delightful pile of love for us to caress from the tiny recesses of his body, or a new and shockingly red rash has developed or that it is simply cute, which by the way it is, My son has a cute booty. Not too much more to say about that, its a fact.
So tomorrow we elect a new president, Barack McCain. Oh man, how disappointing is that. Barack Obama is frighteningly inexperienced and manages to say nothing better than anyone has managed to say nothing- potentially in the history of man, with perhaps the notable exception of Tristi Mcneil, I went to college with her and man she talks a lot of nothing. John McCain on the other hand is likely to die without much notice, and so while he is experienced, a knowledgeable corpse is of little use.
So who am I voting for- Nader. I'm kidding a vote for Nader is like a vote for the mentally handicapped. I mean we like the fact that they have a special Olympics and we don't pay attention and a gold medalist is not a real Olympian, Nader is not a real candidate, but we humor him. I've seriously considered voting for the Libertarian candidate, but I I don't think thats going to happen.
No I am voting for John McCain, I will take the experienced corpse over the living idiot. There are some things that Barack Obama has said that he wants to do that are mind numbing. He wants to create a, I am not joking about this, an arm of the executive branch answerable to only the president that will investigate people who have dissenting opinion, and they will be armed and have power like that of the military. Look into history and find out about the brown-shirts.
There are a few other things but, goodness me. I don't know if her realizes how frightening that could be, not necessarily with him as pres, but somewhere down the line abuses will happen. well thats enough from me, no ones reading this- or if you are it will be after the commandant is elected.
PEACE OUT HOMBRE.

No comments: