Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Here we go

I don't know exactly what to say. I guess I accidentally started this because I was going to post on my sisters blog and I thought I had to make one of these things. As it turns out I'm not very bright and so now I have this page that I don't exactly know what to do with. You see in this hospital I work at we have what is known as a Code: Silver- which tells people who are in the know that there is Violence going on in the workplace. On the back of our ID badges they have a clever little code identification system. Code Silver was the first one to catch my eye, so that is what I named this black hole of reason that I call a "blog(g)". I am, and most always have been, rather cynical of the whole computer culture phenomenom. What I mean is that I hate things like wikipedia, myspace, and quite possibly blog(g)s. Mostly because they are new and popular, as if I of all people like poular things. However, I find myself hard-pressed not to do somehting with this mistake that is a web-page. So I may one day update this a second time. Lord only knows if I will ever do anything else with it. Who knows maybe I will use it as a format for "posting" (another term I hate, as I am sticking some kind of adhesive paper to the internet) this story/book I've been attempting to write. At any rate I've already typed more than anyone will read. I guess if you got this far you should probably get back to work, slacker.

No comments: